3MTM Fasteners provide flexibility and efficiency with several options of fasteners and adhesives that are removable, serviceable, and accessible.
Replacing screws, nuts, and bolts in many applications, industrial-strength 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners and traditional 3M Hook and Loop Reclosable Fasteners can provide aesthetically superior, lightweight solutions. Available in a variety of strengths to fit your fastening needs.
Featured 3M Products
SJ3870 Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners
SJ3870 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (250 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times.
- Mates with Type 170, Type 250 or Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations.
- Bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, powder-coated paints and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS.
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure.
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance.
- Features temperature resistance of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Suited for indoor and outdoor use.
SJ3523 Plasticizer Resistant Loop Fastener
SJ3523 3M Plasticizer Resistant Loop Fastener
- When paired with 3M Hook Fasteners, this reclosable fastener provides durability for thousands of openings and closures.
- Woven nylon loop fastener provides great design flexibility and fast product assembly.
- Plasticizer resistant acrylic-based adhesive offers great shear strength and bonds to a variety of substrates, especially flexible vinyls.
- Alternative solution to zippers, screws, snaps and more.