Updated March 20, 2020
To our DB Roberts Customers, Suppliers and Partners:
We know there are significant concerns about the Coronavirus pandemic and how businesses are handling the challenge. This is new to all of us and, although there are a lot of uncertainties surrounding it, we are taking our response seriously.
As recent “shelter from home” orders have been implemented in various states, we want to confirm that DB Roberts is considered an essential business as we distribute products to manufacturers which are deemed necessary in many of the critical infrastructure sectors including, but not limited to, Defense Industrial Base, Emergency Services, and Communications. As such, we will remain open.
At this time, DB Roberts will remain open for business during our normal business hours. We are taking significant steps to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, vendors, partners and their families, while also making sure our customers business needs are met. Below are some steps we are taking:
- DB Roberts is not allowing any visitors to our offices or warehouses, besides those absolutely necessary to conduct business operations.
- All company business travel has ceased, including visits to our customers, events and trade shows.
- We have instituted additional cleaning procedures in our offices and warehouses, including engaging an additional sanitizing service and enhancing our disinfecting procedures with our warehouse staff.
- To decrease the number of employees in each office, employees are being phased into working remotely. This is being done methodically to ensure there are as few interruptions as possible while employees’ systems are being set up outside of the office.
- DB Roberts maintains a strong inventory position with robust supplier relationships. Our inventory position, coupled with twelve distribution centers strategically located across North America, allow us to continue to fulfill your orders quickly and efficiently.
- We are closely following instruction from local government and county officials and have support plans in place should we need to close any of our locations.
As always, you can contact us using your preferred method, but note that placing orders on our estore at https://estore.dbroberts.com or emailing us may be the most efficient way to reach us. If your account is not already set up on our estore, register now and you will be able to place orders online as soon as tomorrow.
We’re all facing this new challenge together. As your trusted fastener distributor, our goal is to limit any disruption to your business. Please reach out to your representative with any questions, to get quotes and place orders. We recommend that you continue to monitor the CDC site for the latest updates: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Location Status and Contact Info
|Camarillo, CA 93012
|Santa Clara, CA 95054
|Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
|Peachtree City, GA 30269
|Wilmington, MA 01887
|Rochester, NY 14623
|Raleigh, NC 27616
|Highland Heights, OH 44143
|Beaverton, OR 97006
|Plano, TX 75074
|Bothell, WA 98011
|Germantown, WI 53022
|Tlaquepaque, JA 45601